Capy is a graphical user interface library for Zig. It is mainly intended for creating applications using native controls from the operating system. Capy is a declarative UI library aiming to be easy to write for and versatile.
It has been made with the goal to empower standalone UI applications, integration in games or any other rendering process is a non-goal.
- Use Zig for frontend and backend
- Accessibility: compatibility with almost all accessibility tools
- Uses the target OS toolkit
- Cross-compilable from any platform to any other platform
- Tiny executables - Every example's size < 2MB, which is smaller than 'hello world' in Go